понедельник, 23 мая 2011 г.

change in plans

Once again I get persuaded that if you want to have something done - do it yourself.
The riot has begun and I had nothing left to do but to change my location once again. I am in Skagen, Denmark at the moment, waiting for a ferry to Kristiansand, Norway. I am leaving tomorrow.
Its both funny and dramatic how the dreams of the speakers break down. I have always been right to myself and everyone who surrounded me. I was acting according to my principles and never gave up on it. And now I am being chased by the army of both week pathetic hyenas, who have always spoiled everything due to their narrow-mindness. However, I am still not giving up, I am just returning to my roots. I am planning to settle in Tromsø for a while. Thank Odin, it is so rich wit woods and mountains that even a local inhabbitant cannot always find his way home. Luckily, I have several comrades there whom I am sure in. They were with me during my adolsence, together we heard the news that Snorre killed himself in my future cell... come to think of it, I remember the day when it happened quite clearly... For once in my life then I felt how it is being in Valhalla... I don't know why, but then and still I am 100% sure that I have taken a peak, and let it be how I saw it. 
LIFE IS NOT THE END
THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO COME
I can't say that I'm not thinking of a possibuility of being killed. Its not that I'm afraid of death, but only a brave warrior who dies in a struggle for his country is the worthy one to enter "The Hall of the Slain". My situation is a bit different and if so, I don't want to risk because of some nazis and people who don't get jokes...
I have a plan B... but still I am not retreating. I will do my best to achieve my aim!
Soon, I will see the snows...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий